- Available in tubular rounds from .040″ diameter to .500″ diameter, in lengths of 6″, 9″ or 12″ long
- Available in tubular round tungsten carbide form (for smaller holes) from .020 dia x .035 dia.
- Available in tubular hex form from .125 diameter to .312 diameter
- Available in tubular square form from .090 square to .250 square
- Available with steel shanks to extend reach of electrode
- Electrodes are plug die drawn, while competition’s are swaged
- Electrodes I.D. are ± 10%, while competition’s has no standards
- Electrodes have a polished smooth I.D., while competition’s are irregular and wavy
- Electrodes have a micro ground O.D. +.000/-.001, while competition’s are ± .002
- Fits Cammann Precision Collet Electrode Assembly
- Smaller diameters will work where camgraph cannot
- Tougher material than camgraph and less likely to crack
- Fastest burn time using moly electrodes, with minimum wear
There are no reviews yet.